Monday, December 31, 2012

IF I HAD TIME TO BLOG




If  I had time to  blog  I  would  tell  you  about  what  has  been  going  on in my life  during  the  past few  months.  I  would  be  able  to  tell  you  about the  woman's  retreat  that  we  organised,  32  ladies  from  5 different  church's  getting  together  for  a  weekend  away.  The  theme  was  laughter  and that is exactly  what  we  did.  We  started  on the Friday  evening  with  a  laughter  therapy  session.........  oh  my  goodness  that  was  so  amazing,  we  laughter  until  we  cried,  we  laughed  until  our  sides  were  sore,   we  laughed  until  we  could  not  laugh anymore,  and  that  was  only......  the  first  night.  We  played  games,  that  taught  us  about  gossiping,  we  made  our  own  clocks,  everyone  knew  which  was  my clock  I  put  my numbers  on the  wrong  way  round,  deliberately  i  might  add.   We  had  a  surprise  talent   show,  i  wish  i  could  have  taped  it,  it  was  the  funniest  thing  i  have  seen  in a  long  time. Then  we  had  a  talk  on laughter  and  how Jesus  had  an  amazing  sense  of  humour,  and  then  we  had  communion  always  a  very  special time  of the  weekend,  so  special,  so  inspirational,  Sunday  was  church  and  breakfast   and  then  32  woman  tired......  filled  with the Holy Spirit .......... and  ready  for  another  year.
I  would  tell  you  that  i  was  invited  to do a  service,    at  a  different  church,  which  was  an amazing  experience,  i  think  i  was  very  different  to  anyone  they  had,  had  before  but  they  all  seeming  to  enjoy  the  message,  and  asked  me  to  come  back  again.
I  would  tell  you  about  the  New  Members  breakfast  that  I  held  for  32  people.
I  would  tell  you  about  how  we  went  to the  top  ten  of  SA  Idols,  and  how  Kayla  got  to  meet  all the  finalists,  because  our  car  was  stolen.............  and  found  in 2  hours.......  thank  you  SA  police  and  Idols.  I  would  tell you  how  now  we  go to  Idols  every  week............
I  would  tell  you about  an  amazing  food  market  that  we  found  right in the middle  of  Johannesburg,  full  of  budding  chefs,  some  have  been on  SA masterchefs.  The  food  is  amazing.
I would tell  you  that I  was  off  work  for  a  few  days,  with  a  migraine.........  caused  by  stress,    work  is  really  hectic  at the moment,  it  is  almost  as  though  it  is  Monday...... Friday  i  am  not  sure  what  happens  to  all the  days  in between.
And  then  I  would  tell  you,   a  lovely  peaceful place  called  Dikololo  a  nature  reserve,  restored my sanity for a week  in September.
I would tell  you about the  40th birthday party  I  arranged  for  a friend,  the  theme  think  pink.........
I would  tell you  about  the  holiday  club  lessons.....  the  theme Fruits  of the  Spirit,  awesome  to  link  it  in to the Christmas  theme.
I would  tell  you  about the  awesome dedication  service  we  had  for  my grandson,  who  is  now 7 months  old..........
I would tell you  I  have  been  on  a  course  for the  past  3 months.
I would  tell  you  that  I  am  exhausted........ 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back my dear friend..can I call you that even though we've never met? I hope 2013 is wonderful to you and I can see you will not be idle in any fashion! I hope you have a restful, happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe
    for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable
    deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...