Monday, August 31, 2009

Mondays

Some Mondays, you really should just not get out of bed................. Today was my month end which is always hectic, trying to get everything finished for the end of the month, trying to finish on time so that no one has to work late, trying to remember to do everything that needs to be done at month end so that you don't get in trouble the next day, well today was month end.
I worked last night so that i could start Monday ahead of schedule, ja, right like that was going to happen, so i only got to bed late, i then didn't sleep much because i had broken my tooth on a Beechie on Sunday.................who breaks there tooth on chewing gum, i am sure it was the world conspiring to turn me into a raving lunatic,............. anyway so i had some tooth ache during the night............... i knew i should have taken that pain killer.
Levy the dog decided that this was the night he was going to go to the toilet as many times as possible, so woke me up 3 times to go out, i think he just pretends, and is being bribed by someone, to keep me awake as long as possible you see the consipiracy thery makes sense. And then the alarm clock went off and it was MONDAY........................
I got up as usual nothing strange, i had my bath, and then when i went into the cupboard to fetch my body lotion, it was gone....................... i never take it out of the bathroom, i am sure that we have goblins that sneak into the house in the middle of the night and take what every they want, they rearrange all my posessions........... actually it was my youngest daughter who at 16 and has still not learnt to put anything back that she uses.............................. i then had to brave her room i am afraid that if i go in there i will never come out ........................ because that is what happens to everything else that goes in there, but the alternative was have dry skin all day and itch and that was not an option. Even the fact that i would have to brave those pink, pink, pink, pink , pink walls, could not seperate me from my body lotion................................
I put on cream, and then started my hair, putting on gel as usual before i blow wave forgetting that i had residue cream on my
hand still and so no matter what i tried i ended up with a hair style that looked like i had lived in the 60's used brylcream, and just got out of bed........... the mood was set.
My daughter decided that today was the day she was going to tell me all the news she had been saving for the past 16 years, she just did not stop and this while i was trying to decide what i was going to wear, well after changing about 6 times, i found something i was comfortable in, only realising hours later at work, that i was wearing a black bra with a white shirt, that my housekeeper had burnt the trousers that i had on, and the shirt being slightly shortet than i usually wear to work, showed the top of my trousers which showed my underwear, which i normally don't wear with trousers.
Then came the cherry on the top, a lady from church had asked me to fast with her for her marraige, no problem i do it with pleasure, there is always strength in numbers, at about 2 o'clock i sms'd her to find out how it was going it was only her 2nd fast, well the reply said she had felt dizzy so had rather eaten........................ she stays at home.......................... and here i am with my toothache, a hair style that would frighten Casper, a black bra with a white shirt, burnt trousers month end and fasting................................................
Sometimes you really should just stay in bed on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...