Saturday, December 26, 2009

Laughter

They say there is no tonic like laughter and they are so right, we really have done nothing but laugh for days, in fact i think that is all we have done................
Everything is a joke, and my sides are constantly sore from laughing but, some of the highlight laughers are ..............................
On our first night we were playing 30 seconds, a game where y0u get the answer and you have to get other people to guess the answer i love playing games but seldom get people at home who will play with me, My brother in law was asking my sister in law the question as they were on the same team, and he said the answer is what he is and does everyday, the answers we got were "farmer", "shopkeeper", and an "arsehole" was slipped in there and when he had to give us the answer it was "The Good Samaritan"......................... well we just rolled on the floor, we could not believe it............
Then when we went to the braai, we were invited to the braai, when we got there they were all fixing the TV, nothing had been done, we started the fire ourselves, my brother in law as ususal had an enornmous fire, to braai a few pieces of meat, when we were leaving i saw a pile of wood with a grid on, and thought that the braai had melted, everyone laughed at me............................
My sister in law was telling us of the time she was coming back from Gauteng, and there was storm clouds billowing over the mountains, and she wanted to take some photos because it looked so beautiful, well when she got home and looked at the photos she had been holding the camera the wrong way, and had taken pictures, of her had, half her head and the stearing wheel........................
Then my daughter was telling me how when my sister in law had bent over to pick something up and she had "squeaked" ....................... i wondered what they were laughing at.............
Right now they are all playing hangman, and it is just laughter, have you ever heard of a "bongo muffin" .................................
It will be really difficult when we have to leave and go back to the real world................. but we still have some time left.............. to laugh ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...