Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to the gym

After months of finding every excuse possible, tonight i ran out of excuses so back to the gym i went, i used to go 3/4 times a week, but over the past 18 months with my life full of "things" to do i have not been. Well talk about unfit, i just walked the stairs to get to the gym and already my heart rate was up, my daughter was there and i started with something easy the bike, i used to spin for 2 hours every Saturday morning with no problem at all tonight, well after 10 minutes on level 1, which for those who don't know is the easiest level, my legs were on fire and i decide to try the stepping machine, after 3 minutes on level 1 i had, had enough i used to do 15 minutes no problem, i tried the rowing machine and was able to row for 15 minutes, and then back to the bike for another 10 minutes, my legs felt like jelly when i got up, and walking down the stairs was a whole new experience, thank goodness there was a wall which i could slide down to get back to my car. On arriving home the house was in chaos, my youngest daughter was starving, and my husband was on his way out, to who knows where and did not have time to eat, strange how they are just not capable of making there own food, i think i have spoilt them to much so this is where i will have to make some changes, tomorrow night back to the gym for me.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...