Friday, May 8, 2009

Change Yourself First

Recently a very dear friend of mine put a comment at the end of her email, it read " Imagine how hard it is to change things in yourself, how do you expect to change things in others". This really spoke to me, so i printed the email and stuck it onto the bottom of my computer. A few weeks later when i had read the verse a million times, i knew it off by heart. Someone who i am not really close to, but who was going through a very difficult stage i her life ended up in my office, to ask my advise about her husband, and after lots of tears, i gave her the verse and it made such a big impact in her life, she and her husband are happier than they have ever been.............

Then a very special lady asked me to be her prayer partner, as she wanted to pray through the book, The Power of the Praying Wife, and the first words in the book that really hit me in the book where, "look at changing yourself first and then ask God to change your partner", I knew that God was sending me a message, and so in the 50th year of my life i have decided to look deep inside myself and start to change myself want to join me for the ride...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...