Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now i understand

I now understand why i am sometimes exausted when i get home in the evenings, today in training we did personality studies, and i can officially confirm that i am the only normal person in my office.
Everyone of my staff members are highly emotional which means that i have to me the mother figure and sort out all there problems or they cannot cope, 90 percent of my staff fall in the amicable group which means they cannot decide things for themselves so i have to mother them, and 100 % of my staff are to scared to make a decision because they are afraid of the consequences if my boss finds out, so guess what i have to mother them and protect them from this big bad wolf, which in efffect means that i have to think for 13 people no wonder my head hurts. I
In fact my head hurts so much today that i am not sure if my head grew because of all the additional information that it now has, or whether there is so much stuff flying aroung in there at the moment there is just no where to file it..........
That got me thinking i also have to think for my "better" half, as unless it has something to do with cars or himself, he is just not interested........
I also have to think for my house keeper as unless i tell her on a weekly basis to clean underneath chairs, cupboards and beds it just never gets done............
Does that make me a genius i am now officially thinking for 15 people or does it make me a fool................... i think that this is my next area of change, maybe it is time to let everyone start thinking for themselves and to accept the consequences of their decisions, maybe it is time to throw all my chicks out of the nest to see if they can fly on their own.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM WHO I AM

Thanks for popping in to my blog, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it, please pass it on to friends and family, and leave a comment to let me know that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME is reading it...